Horror at the B2BCyCon
April 7th, 8th and 9th
Here’s our fabulous Walk with the Monsters Blog Hop
(Includes the Stalk the Monsters Scavenger Hunt )
The blog hop begins April seventh.
Here’s our Blog Hop authors:
Monsters, Goodies and Games Await You in the Hop.
Welcome to the Out of the Shadows Horror Genre Tour!
The tour begins April seventh.
Here’s a list of the dark delights we have in store for you:
- Horror Best Believable with a Daub of Blood by W. J. Howard
- Penning the Darkness: The Therapeutic Benefits of Horror by Angela Yuriko Smith
- My Type of Horror by Carol James Marshall
- Zombies and Real Life Monsters by C. A. Verstraete
- The Scary Stories Trilogy Corrupted Me as a Child…and I’m Glad It Did by Tiffany Apan
- For the Love of Horror by Frannie Marie
- Horror: Fiction’s Scared Straight Program by M.L.S. Weech
Our Blog Hosts:
Our Facebook Event: Horror Hall
Other events where you can find the B2BCyCon horror authors lurking and cavorting with the monsters: